|A1||X||Prepare openoffice talk|
|A2||X||Prepare presentation on class diagrams|
1. Mail fix : 20:53
I'm having a hard time figuring out how to properly route my mail. I have two main mail accounts - my sachachua.com address and my ateneo.edu address. At home, I can send mail from any account I want, but I have to use the web interface (IMP) to check my ateneo.edu account for messages (no POP/IMAP in! pfft). In school, I can poll both accounts, but I can only send mail from my ateneo.edu account.
I've more or less decided to:
- Set my from: and reply-to: to my email@example.com address.
- Subscribe my firstname.lastname@example.org address to all the mailing lists, but
set my delivery options to nomail.
- Yahoogroups should handle it appropriately.
- Pro: Personal replies tend to get past the mailing list stuff.
- Con: I need to be able to inform everyone when I no longer have an
- Use email@example.com in my .signature, so that people who run
across my messages will still be able to reach me.
Sounds like a plan!
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .