|A1||X||Review CS123 final designs for 2003.10.15 (TeachingWork)|
|A2||X||Write problem 1 for the ACM|
1. Teaching quote : 11:53
2. Chocolate jewelry : 12:17
http://www.jcreport.com/archive/issue23/index.html check out the first article. The pic of the ring enlarges. Question is, would you wear it or eat it? *teasing*
3. Notes on the CS123 designs : 13:34
4. An insight on project defenses : 14:13
5. Meeting with Dr. Sarmenta re CS21B : 16:27
- Good design - Object-oriented principles - Files - Networking - Threads - Patterns: abstracting and applying to a different situation - Tokenizing strings
official patterns for doing things - so most people by default will follow our official pattern - be very consistent about doing things - know when the pattern applies
game exercise - modify a game framework; teach them how to analyze code, create objects, etc.
generic game server
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at [email protected] .