11. RSS-Blog-Furl High School - a vision of the blogging future?
Rest of the site is pretty cool too.
10. My first LISP snippet!
(require :xmls) (with-open-file (stream "../../notebook/wiki/blog.rdf" :direction :input) (xmls::parse stream))
Important things learned:
- with-open-file - how to load packages (require :package) - how to call functions (package::function)
9. Slime - an Emacs interface for Common LISP
A CVS checkout worked out of the box. _And_ it's colored, too. Nifty.
8. Using Common Lisp to build web applications
7. Microsoft wearable?
E-Mail from Tony Havelka
6. Programming challenges
5. Programming Challenges
the book was really interesting. The book is currently in the "new acquisitions" section of the library. I learned a lot from skimming through it. This is a good material for our future training sessions.
Time to grab the book from the lib...
E-Mail from allan espinosa
4. Personal metadata exchanger
PMX is hybridly distributed chat & messaging server program. It will allow sending messages, receiving them only from trusted whitelisted sources and the creation of private personal chat networks. XML, JXTA and Jabber are the foundation for this project
Hmmm. It should be interesting to see if this could work with, like, RSS.
3. Pre-final exemptions
- Abrencillo, Gerald Vonn J. - Alvarez, Carlo G. - Cruz, Neil Martin P. - Domingo, Adrian Francis C. - Flores, Melvin S. - Gonzalez, Michael Philip G. - Sanggalang, John Francis A.
- Arguelles, Carlos-Miguel G. - Ching, James Henry Y. - Chua, Elgine O. - Cruz, Katrina Marie M. - Florencio, Trina Anne I. - Lee, Hee-Soo - Lim, Clifford Ian G. - Noel, Joseph Christian G. - Quinones, Amabelle S. - Rigor, Christopher John D. - Rivera, Paul Hercules M. - San Diego, Katrina Mae G. - Teo, Rockie Randall G. - Ting, Benito Y. - Uy, Lerrizah Lorraine L. - Velasco, Vincent Anthony M.
2. Site that mentions PlannerMode
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at [email protected] .