- Finished 300 kanji book! 23:02
- Places Ranulf wants to go to 22:09
- Contact information for Ranulf's conference 21:57
- Japanese technical vocabulary 20:36
- u-color-cycle.el 20:14
- ssh-copy-id 19:56
6. Finished 300 kanji book!: 23:02
5. Places Ranulf wants to go to: 22:09
Yoyogi Park: Shibuya Koendori Festival / Flea market 2004.10.17, 2004.11.06, 2004.11.07 - 2 Jinnan Yoyogi Kamizonocho Shibuya-ku Tokyo
4. Contact information for Ranulf's conference: 21:57
3. Japanese technical vocabulary: 20:36
Is file sharing your goal?
|結局||けっきょく||after all (n-adv, n)|
|ファイル共有||ファイルきょうゆう||file share (n,vs)|
2. u-color-cycle.el: 20:14
1. ssh-copy-id: 19:56
ssh-copy-id copies the id_dsa.pub file located in your .ssh/ to machine2 using ssh. It sets up the authorized_key file and permissions appropriately. Once it is copied over, then you should be able to ssh into machine2 from machine1 without typing in a password.
Nifty. Didn't know about that before.