Headlines for Saturday:
- <a href="2005.12.31.php#anchor-1">Fire 23:02</a>
- <a href="2005.12.31.php#anchor-2">The five-year journal 23:21</a>
Notes<div class="note" id="anchor-1"> <h3>1. Fire</h3> <div class="note_info">Categories: None — Permalink</div><div class="note_body">
There was a big fire right next to our house. We all got out safely, including the pets.
In the meantime, check out Peppy's narrative at http://www.livejournal.com/users/ninjapeps/130624.html for pics.
I need to learn how to be the keeper of stories. My dad told me some interesting ones. Keywords:
- Traffic's silver lining
- Insights into crowd management: shock, authority
- Insights into crisis management: people, pets, stuff
- Food better than cash
- Household help more worried about Mom
- Possible reasons why: if I can't have it, neither can't you
- Fireworks incongruity
- Ollie bath
- Camera and batteries
- Window, silicone, Swiss kife
- Household help packed clothes
- Drinks: Dr. Pepper, cranberry juice
- Cooking: mixing viands
- Second fire
- Arroz caldo: third helping
- Can you teach me photography? Not tonight!
Check out Cool Tools: The 5 Year Journal for a journal that promotes seredipitous discovery and reflection. =) Maybe I should customize my website to display headlines from the last few years...</div><div class="note_info">Permalink, <a href="#feedback">Mail me (private comments)</a>, <a href="http://del.icio.us/post?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsacha.sachachua.com%2Fnotebook%2Fwiki%2F2005.12.31.php%23anchor-2&title=sacha%20chua%20%3A%3A%20The%20five-year%20journal">Add to del.icio.us</a> — <a href="#top">Back to top</a></div></div>
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at [email protected] .