Hang out with Dave Brown
Headlines for Thursday:
|A||X||@1200 Finish book on story telling|
|A||X||@1635 Pick Dave Brown up at airport|
|A||C||@1800 Geek dinner with Ed Brill? details - Duke of Argyle - drop in for a sec?|
|B||C||@1900 Jazz choir - come late, maybe?|
|A||C||Attend Newpathnetworks.org meeting|
|B||C||Blog about conversation with Martin Cleaver about story, and how the world works|
My sister Kathy taught me how to do poi for fun. =) It's a nifty hobby, and one I always joke about as an alternative career. I like being able to delight people with it, and it's also nice losing myself in the music's rhythm... Poi is quite a workout, too!
If you want to learn more about poi, check out Home of Poi. Have fun!
Random Japanese sentence: 犬か猫か鶏を飼うようにしなさい。 Try getting a dog, a cat or a chicken.
I met Dan Zen (http://www.zenmix.com) at a Flash get-together. Mad inventor meets Internet finds peace = cool!
On Technorati: people
Random Japanese sentence: 「わたしにはちゃんとわかっているのだ。だって私は百匹のねこ、千匹のねこ、百万匹、一億、一兆匹のねこを見てきたんだからねぇ」と、言いました。 I ought to know, for I've seen hundreds of cats, thousands of cats, millions and billions and trillions of cats and not one was as pretty as this one.
- Richard Plana, Federico Sevilla III: sachachua.com, sashachua.com
- Micah Laaker: Re: Acceptance of social computing =)
- Ian Garmaise: Re: followup and a request
- Julie Waterhouse: Re: meeting Peter?
- chaturvedi mmanu: Re: sachawiki: 2004.04.06
- Mama: Videos
- Charles Cave: Re: Is there an MP3 of your podcast available?
- Herschel J. Stroyman: Hi there!
- email@example.com: Re: Netfirms Order Confirmation
- Doug Sheppard: Hi there! =)
- Shawn Pucknell: Great meeting you!
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .