Hang out with Dave Brown
Headlines for Thursday:
|A||X||@1200 Finish book on story telling|
|A||X||@1635 Pick Dave Brown up at airport|
|A||C||@1800 Geek dinner with Ed Brill? details - Duke of Argyle - drop in for a sec?|
|B||C||@1900 Jazz choir - come late, maybe?|
|A||C||Attend Newpathnetworks.org meeting|
|B||C||Blog about conversation with Martin Cleaver about story, and how the world works|
My sister Kathy taught me how to do poi for fun. =) It's a nifty hobby, and one I always joke about as an alternative career. I like being able to delight people with it, and it's also nice losing myself in the music's rhythm... Poi is quite a workout, too!
If you want to learn more about poi, check out Home of Poi. Have fun!
Random Japanese sentence: 犬か猫か鶏を飼うようにしなさい。 Try getting a dog, a cat or a chicken.
I met Dan Zen (http://www.zenmix.com) at a Flash get-together. Mad inventor meets Internet finds peace = cool!
On Technorati: people
Random Japanese sentence: 「わたしにはちゃんとわかっているのだ。だって私は百匹のねこ、千匹のねこ、百万匹、一億、一兆匹のねこを見てきたんだからねぇ」と、言いました。 I ought to know, for I've seen hundreds of cats, thousands of cats, millions and billions and trillions of cats and not one was as pretty as this one.
- Richard Plana, Federico Sevilla III: sachachua.com, sashachua.com
- Micah Laaker: Re: Acceptance of social computing =)
- Ian Garmaise: Re: followup and a request
- Julie Waterhouse: Re: meeting Peter?
- chaturvedi mmanu: Re: sachawiki: 2004.04.06
- Mama: Videos
- Charles Cave: Re: Is there an MP3 of your podcast available?
- Herschel J. Stroyman: Hi there!
- [email protected]: Re: Netfirms Order Confirmation
- Doug Sheppard: Hi there! =)
- Shawn Pucknell: Great meeting you!