Headlines for Thursday:
|A||_||@1530-1630 Telecon for Web2.0|
|A||_||@1900 Jazz choir|
Day 3, accident 1. I faceplanted while going down a hill. But it was tons of fun going down that hill! Nothing broken. Only mildly bruised. (That will take some explaining at IBM!) No skin breaks, even. Not bad for a first fall. I was going to have an accident at some point anyway, and at least it wasn't that silly...
Got back on the skateboard after my head cleared a bit and we got away from all the cars. =)
Also really fun stuff: cruising behind a bike. I felt so Y.T. </Stephenson reference>
On Technorati: skateboard
Random Japanese sentence: その猫はミルクを飲む。 The cat drinks milk.
- marc lihan: Congrats!
- Scratchpad Consulting: Re: Maoi Arroyo testimonial request
- Paul Lussier: Re: Sacha Chua, skater girl
- Ari Caylakyan: Re: Toast IT Executive Meeting
- Keynyn Brysse: Re: POTC2
- Paul Lussier: Re: Going from pre-paid to post-paid
- Mama: Re: FW: You got Mail
- Mama: Re: sachawiki: 2006.07.05
- [email protected]: Re: sachawiki: 2006.07.02
- michael randall: Re: sachawiki: 2006.07.03