Headlines for Thursday:
- Laptop adspace sold - and to a totally cool company! (80 words)
- Sharing the link love: advertising on laptop lids blog roundup! (171 words)
|A||X||Go to IBM|
|A||C||E-mail Pierre Sullivan with updates|
|A||X||Look into getting business cards printed|
|A||X||Hang out with Jed|
More details to follow, and more link love for all the totally awesome people who've picked up the story and the idea. I'll do a vidcast!
Read about my laptop ad campaign, and digg it - it's a cool idea, and I'd love to see other people play around with it!
Thanks to everyone for getting the word out! It's a really cool idea and I hope people pick it up. I'll explore it more for possible business ideas, but feel free to take the idea and run with it. Have I missed a blog post? Please e-mail me or use the comment form on my site. Thanks!
- Stowe Boyd: Sacha Chua does me one better
- J. Angelo Racoma: Problogger idea: renting ad space on laptop lids
- J. Angelo Racoma: Advertising on laptop lids
- Andy Piper: Advertising on a laptop lid
- Joey Alarilla: advertise on sacha chua's laptop
- CNet Asia Blogs: Cute geek girl wants you to advertise on her laptop
- Von Totanes: Laptop adspace for rent
- Katesgasis: Asides
- J. Angelo Racoma: Problogger idea: ads on laptop lids
And of course, props to Orange and Bronze for buying ad space!