Headlines for Tuesday:
|A||X||Clean out space in kitchen|
|A||X||Write a few notecards|
|C||X||Catch up with people's blogs|
|A||X||@1630 Print agenda|
|A||X||@1730 Return books to the library en route to Toastmasters|
|B||X||@1745 Deposit check for DKG at Dundas ATM|
|B||X||Find out where nearest TD ATM is - Robarts|
One of the things about always being on, always working on stuff, is that it's sometimes hard to remember to just breathe. I'm glad that Simon's around to remind me of these things and to share those moments. He came over last night. We talked until almost one o' clock. I showed him the video of my Emacs presentation, and he laughed and regretted missing it. Much of the time, though, we just sat on the couch and relaxed. Note to self: when I have my own place, I need a more comfortable couch...
Didith Rodrigo's blog post about Ateneo's performance in the ACM Intercollegiate Programming Competition reminded me that the first-years I taught are in their fourth year now, and will soon face the Real World. I miss teaching...
Random Emacs symbol: planner-page-name - Function: Return the canonical form of a Muse page name.
- Card to Simon Rowland
- Card to Brent Ashley
- Card to Ernest Baello III
- Card to John M. Cohn, Ph. D.
- Card to John Wiegley
- Card to Richard S. Hockett
- Card to Stephen Perelgut
- Card to Marsha Chechik
- Card to Gay Velez
- Reply to Brian Wilson - sent today
- E-mail to Simon Rowland, Goran Matic, Andrea Penney, Ana Matic
- Reply to Gabriel Mansour - sent today
- Reply to Richard S. Hockett - sent today
- Reply to Alex Schroeder - sent today
- E-mail to "Baren, Joy Van (ELS-AMS)"
- Reply to Carlos Sia - sent today
- Reply to Andrew Burke - sent today
- Reply to Mama - sent today
- Reply to Stephen Perelgut - sent today
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at email@example.com .