Headlines for Friday:
|A||P||Sort out financials|
|A||_||Check credit card bill from 2006.12.15|
|B||_||Make envelope : Letitia Montana (TaskPool)|
|A||X||Figure out party plans, send draft to Quinn|
|A||X||@1900 Dinner, Bill Thanis, Danforth|
|A||X||Prepare for IBM meeting|
|A||X||Go to IBM|
Okay, here's what I need to do.
- Tonight, I need to e-mail friends about my travel plans and any party plans.
- Saturday morning, I'll cram the last requirement for KMD2004. No word yet from groupmates; v. odd.
- Saturday afternoon: I will set aside time to write thoughtful postcards and letters
- Saturday evening: touch base with Simon, who'll be back from Florida
- Sunday morning: have a relaxed morning
- Sunday afternoon: clean out fridge, then head over to the Gorey to donate extra food like eggs. Cookies and chocolate - spend time with great friends? Borrow boxes from the Gorey folks just in case I have stuff in suitcases that doesn't neatly shelve somewhere.
- Sunday evening: Christmas dinner? Final chance for pictures with people.
- Monday: print e-ticket, pack, pack, pack, KMD2004 revision
- Tuesday: last-minute cramming, pack, fly
I really want to spend some quality time with my closest friends here, but it might be difficult to do that and still keep the sense of abundance of time. I would *love* to meet all of them, give them an extra extra extra big hug, tell them my favorite story of them from the past year, and find out what they want to do with the next year. I don't think I'll have the time to visit everyone personally (I'd like to!), but I could call on Sunday (after dinner) or Monday (after packing).
Priority packing list:
- Carry-on laptop bag: travel documents
- Carry-on backpack: correspondence, journal
- Salmon flakes for Papa
- Clothes I don't need any more
- Clothes I plan to wear while there
- Books: may as well bring all of my books home. I can always keep my notes or reaccumulate my library
Sounds like a Plan...
Random Emacs symbol: gnus-article-strip-all-blank-lines - Command: Strip all blank lines.