Headlines for Wednesday:
- 375g (12oz) tinned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2.5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp creamy Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|A||X||Do a little spring cleaning on my hard disk|
|A||X||Charge my phone|
|A||X||Set up my workplace at home - connect my laptop to the Net|
Cash and Carry
|A||C||Buy load and/or a prepaid SIM|
|A||C||Buy or find ingredients for lunch|
|A||X||Practice driving and shooting with my dad|
Combine in a medium bowl:
and a bed of 10oz shredded chicory, escarole or cos lettuce, wsashede and dried
Inbox items: 4 as of 20:20
Clair Ching sent me a link to Joss Whedon's post about the honour killing of a young woman. As sickened as I am to hear that such things happen and that the proliferation of mobile phones and video sharing services has given rise to amateur pornography of violence, I do not feel despair. I can't feel despair. To give into despair is to give up, to let myself be paralyzed by fear. Nor can I see the problem as female. This kind of discrimination is abominable in any form, whether it be against the homosexual or the homeless or the housewife.
But what can I do?
I can be strong and live my life as if the world I want is already here, and to either laugh at or fight or shame those who act otherwise.
E-Mail from Clair Ching
Random Emacs symbol: ring-ref - Function: Return RING's INDEX element.
- E-mail to Wayne Young
- Reply to dae unisa - sent 2 days ago
- Reply to "Ryan Longfield"
- E-mail to "Weber, Betsy Weber
- Reply to "Nelson Ko"
- Reply to Gabriel Mansour - sent yesterday
- Reply to Jj Ferro - sent yesterday
- Reply to Charles Cave - sent yesterday
- Reply to Stephen Perelgut - sent yesterday
Inbox items: 8 as of 16:09
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .