NEW: For a prettier blog interface, see the Wordpress version!
Headlines for Tuesday:
- Monthly book-checking (61 words)
Priorities - A: high, B: medium, C: low; Status - _: unfinished, X: finished, C: cancelled, P: pending, o: in progress, >: delegated.
|A||_||Check IBM mail and blogs|
|A||X||Put today's papers into my bibliography system|
|A||_||Pick papers for tomorrow|
|A||_||Blog about delego and elance|
|A||X||Balance books and pay bills|
|A||X||Set up my mail server properly|
|A||X||Read 21 papers - 11 yes, 2 maybe|
- 10% proper savings, check.
- 10% charity, check. Adopting the Toronto Public Library as my cause.
- Crazy idea fund, check.
- Emergency fund in place, check.
- Tuition set aside, check.
- Money set aside for plane ticket, check.
- Rent until February, check.
Random Emacs symbol: map-keymap - Function: Call FUNCTION once for each event binding in KEYMAP.
- Reply to Stephen Perelgut - sent 4 days ago
- Reply to Jedediah Smith - sent 4 days ago
- Reply to "Andrew Louis"
- Reply to Daniel Martins - sent yesterday
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .