Headlines for Tuesday:
|A||X||Revise thesis summary|
|B||X||Figure out why mail bounced : E-Mail from Mark Chignell|
Darn. It looks like Statistics is one of those subjects that creeps up on you and clamps onto your brain when you least expect it. I'm reading a research paper right now and I can't help but be impressed by its analysis. Now, if only I could do experiments like this...
(Oooh. Measurement analysis. *Shiver.* Confirming within-team response representativeness... power analysis... aggregation analysis... *brrr!*)
Random Emacs symbol: bbdb-extract-address-component-regexps - Variable: *List of regexps matching headers.
- Reply to Mark Chignell - sent today
- Reply to Daniel Martins - sent 7 days ago
- Reply to Mama - sent 7 days ago
- Reply to Anand Agarawala - sent 6 days ago
- Reply to Kathy Chua - sent 29 days ago
- Reply to Syed Dilawar - sent 2 days ago
- Reply to Jedediah Smith - sent yesterday
- E-mail to jreid
- Reply to Karen Mousseau
- Reply to Aaron Kim - sent 4 days ago
- Reply to Jennifer Schachter - sent 2 days ago
- Reply to Mark Chignell - sent yesterday
- E-mail to Gordon Lee, Stephen Perelgut
Inbox items: 31 as of 22:43
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .