Headlines for Thursday:
|A||X||Drafted blog post for http://asemergingtech.com|
I am not happy. Well, mock-unhappy. I'm fine, but mock-peeved.
The December 2007 issue of the Linux Journal has an article on turning Emacs into a PIM using Org, and I didn't write it.
Okay, I *am* happy that somebody else is getting the message out, but STILL. <laugh> I had a lot of fun writing the Emacs and Planner article for Linux Journal before, and I wish I'd made the time to write another article. It's a good article, though.
NOTE TO SELF: That's it, I'm waking up *really* early in the morning to work on the book.
I may have a non-Emacs article idea or two in my blog. For example, I now have two years of personal financial data in Ledger, and I've done some cool things with Gnuplot. I can write that one up.
Also, timeclocking. I should be able to make pretty graphs from Org, too. Hmmm. That sounds like something that would be fun to hack.
Then there are little tips, too.
And there's analyzing Facebook data and making a Flashcard application, again in Emacs.
<steeples fingers> Hmmmm. How to squeeze more writing time into my day... <taptaptap>
On Technorati: emacs
Random Emacs symbol: gnus-emphasis-underline-italic - Face: Face used for displaying underlined italic emphasized text (_/word/_).
- E-mail to ljeditor
- E-mail to rsvp
- Reply to Clair Ching - sent 2 days ago
- E-mail to linkedin90403, J. Angelo Racoma
- Reply to mdy - sent 2 days ago
- Reply to Andrew Louis - sent 2 days ago
- Reply to Isaac Ezer - sent today
- Reply to Daniel Chmielewski - sent yesterday
- Reply to Simon Rowland - sent yesterday
- Reply to Mad William Flint - sent yesterday
- Reply to Dennison Uy - sent yesterday
Inbox items: 27 as of 21:37