Headlines for Saturday:
The feedback I'm looking for right now is:
- Does the chapter flow properly, or would it make better sense rearranged?
- Does it cover all the things a basic chapter on task management should cover? (I know, the Planner thing's a bit sparse... My original 'budget' for this chapter was 35 pages!)
- Does it include at least one or things that make you go "Hmm, that's interesting"?
- Is it missing some of your favorite hacks or coolest features?
Fiddly bits like formatting will wait for the second pass.
If you leave your feedback as comments on this post, I'm less likely to lose it in all the mail that's piling up in my inbox! =)
Random Emacs symbol: widget-specify-secret - Function: Replace text in FIELD with value of `:secret', if non-nil.
- E-mail to "Richard S. Hockett, Richard S. Hockett
Inbox items: 49 as of 14:58
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .