NEW: For a prettier blog interface, see the Wordpress version!
Priorities - A: high, B: medium, C: low; Status - _: unfinished, X: finished, C: cancelled, P: pending, o: in progress, >: delegated. Covey quadrants - Q1 & Q3: urgent, Q1 & Q2: important
|B||_||Check out Ted Nelson's Literary Machines : E-Mail from Joe Corneli (reading TaskPool)|
|A||X||@1200-1230 Q1 Read blogging papers (2005.11.24)|
|A||X||@1400-1420 Prepare tentative outline for reading course (2005.09.11)|
- What kind of information do people need?
- How do people search for that information? local/global search
- Do they use their network to find that information?
- What social search approaches have been tried?
- What search rankings have been tried?
2.2. Knowledge sharing in community of practices
I'd love to hear about any questions, comments, suggestions or links that you might have. Your comments will not be posted on this website immediately, but will be e-mailed to me first. You can use this form to get in touch with me, or e-mail me at [email protected] .