Another quickie meal as had class in less than 30 minutes.
– Grab large pink potatoes from supermarket, as convenience justifies expense.
– Also buy 1/8 kg. ground beef.
– Ensure that salt, pepper, and bacon bits containers were firmly closed. Throw them into school bag for very quick lunch in school.
– Hastily wash large plastic container in school.
– Pop washed, pricked, pink potato into container and microwave for 5 minutes.
– Flip pink potato.
– Pack ground beef into small plastic container and place it into microwave along with flipped potato.
– Microwave potato and beef for 2 minutes.
– Pour some bacon bits onto plastic lid. Microwave for 20 seconds to make bacon bits crunchy.
– Pick up ground beef with fork, as fat had rendered in the plastic container. Place ground beef in large container with well-cooked potato.
– Dump bacon bits into large container.
– Tear potato apart with fork and spoon, effectively mashing potato with beef and bacon bits. Sprinkle with lots of pepper and mix thoroughly.
– Look at the clock and start panicking.