Goals from last week:
|Goals last week||This week|
|Finish and print thesis draft||In progress. Up to the tenth revision of my paper. Supervisor happy. Needs some more formatting, though.|
|Book room for defense||Done.|
|Meet manager re declined offer||Met Robert Terpstra and had great conversation about life.|
|Ping tech sales||Talked to Liz Elek about immigration documents.|
|Read more books||Read 7 books: one book on sales, four books on relationships, one book on e-mail, and one book on jobs. Only one sales book and one relationships book were particularly note-worthy: How to Sell to Difficult Customers, and the Feminine Mistake.|
|Start booksnake blog||Done: Booksnake|
|Do core exercises 3x week||Assisted reverse chin-ups.|
|Finish 6 more sessions of Cantonese study||5 done so far, 1 more scheduled today.|
|Fri: Attend drop-in circus class||Tons of fun!|
|Revise CASCON paper||Not started.|
|Build cooking vocabulary||Not started.|
|Outsource a task||Not started.|
|Plan birthday event – LifeCamp||Not started. Thinking about what I want to do with my life.|
Other stuff this week:
- Watched J-’s Shakespeare for Kids performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Watched Dream in High Park performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Found other book-related blogs.
- Signed up on SuperViva.com, a social website for stuff you want to do with your life. Like 43things, but better for my purposes.
- Skin reacting to Clinique acne starter kit. Toner might be too strong.
- Send thesis draft to people, really.
- Check paperwork requirements for post-graduate work permit and start compiling them.
- Revise CASCON paper.
- Do one week + one advance post for Booksnake.
- Plan birthday event, really.
- Touch IBM blogosphere.
- Pay rent and balance books.
- Learn about sales.
Random Emacs symbol: default-header-line-format – Variable: Default value of `header-line-format’ for buffers that don’t override it.Short URL: sach.ac/p/4307