Publishing my Org agenda to my blog (December 25, 2007, 0) - Some people like reading my task list.
No, I don’t know why, either. =)
But it’s up again, just in case you want to see it. This one is based
on Org-mode for Emacs, so it’s not the same task list that used to
show up on my Planner wiki.
Expect this to change a lot as I figure out
planner day links (February 21, 2003, 0) - I’d like to add planner day links for previous day entry (might not be yesterday) and next day entry (might not be today).
Emacs clinic at the Linux Caffe (September 15, 2006, 0) - Quinn Fung needed some help with Muse and RDF so that she could easily generate RSS feeds from Emacs, so we declared today to be Emacs Clinic day at the Linux Caffe.
We started by getting publishing to work. We then figured out how to get RDF to publish, and that was pretty okay too.
sacha/planner-create-note-from-task (November 19, 2004, 0) -
;; - Link back to the task?
;; - Make it possible to have your note on another page?
(defun sacha/planner-create-note-from-task ()
"Create a note based on the current task."
(let* ((task-info (planner-current-task-info))
emacs-wiki sites (January 2, 2004, 0) - In fit of insanity, searched for sites that used emacs-wiki. Quite a list.
- http://larve.net/people/hugo/2003/scratchpad/EmacsWiki.html (has RSS)
- http://www.oranda.demon.co.uk/planner/EmacsWiki.html (uses planner)
- http://members.iinet.net.au/~mtriggs/emacs-wiki.html (has a gallery)
- http://gohome.org/teranisi/EmacsWiki.html (has recent changes)
- http://www.gohome.org/teranisi/news/ (hey, nice linking)
- http://www.naney.org/personal/diary/2002/04/c.html#200204224 (like planner, but several days on a page)
- http://senzai07.poly.kit.jp/~iwata/EmacsWiki.html (uses the emacs-wiki-rss module, I think)
- http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/7474/EmacsWiki.html (nice index)