From last week’s plans:
Relationships: Play with photographyPosted new phonos. Wealth/career: Revise guide, prepare Transition2 build, give Early Career Conference presentation, prepare other presentationsRocked Early Career Conference presentation (50 people, stick figure fun!), revised guide, etc. Skills/personal growth: Make dream book, play with photography, learn Send in the Clowns and more of Fur Elise, get more fabric =),sew blouse: Made dream book with pictures of photography, gardening, and sewing. Learned some more of Send in the Clowns and Fur Elise.
- Health/fitness: Explore High Park on my bike Still haven’t. =) Got busy gardening!
- Went to the dentist
- Spent a day putting in the vegetable plot, yay!
- Had a massage – awesome!
- Took a self-paced course at IBM
Next week (this week, really):
- More photography, tidying up
Give presentation on ABCs of Boomers, X, Ys, Zs (nonprofits and generational differences) Fix more Transition2 bugs, add new partners
- Prepare for “Awesomest Job Search Ever” and “Totally Rocking Presentations at IBM” talks
- Fix my Linux partition
- Write more articles / blog posts
- Bike to work on Friday =)