Emacs in the news (November 8, 2007, 0) - I am not happy. Well, mock-unhappy. I’m fine, but mock-peeved.
The December 2007 issue of the Linux Journal has an article on turning
Emacs into a PIM using Org, and I didn’t write it.
Okay, I *am* happy that somebody else is getting the message out, but
STILL. <laugh> I had a lot of fun writing the Emacs and
Finished writing Emacs mail article! (May 11, 2007, 0) - Woohoo! I finished the Emacs mail productivity article that
Don Marti asked me to write. If you look back at
my past few days of inbox entries, you’ll note that I haven’t really
been staying at Inbox Zero – but at least it feels manageable. I also
threw in a few more tips, like mail scoring. Much much much
Productivity (May 19, 2005, 0) - (Yes, yes, I promised another article about an Emacs-based PIM, but I
wanted to write about this instead. I’ll write about PIMs eventually.)
What does it mean to be more productive? I love reading about
productivity tools and tips. I could spend hours just going through
the discussions at http://www.43folders.com . However, all of this has
to translate into concrete
Should emacs-wiki links be easily editable? (March 10, 2004, 0) - With the recent addition of `emacs-wiki-link-escape’ and
`emacs-wiki-link-unescape’, links are now unescaped before displaying.
This makes them uneditable. People probably shouldn’t be editing the
links manually as this can screw up planner links (among others), but
I should provide an easy way to edit the link at point. I have a
function in my emacs-wiki-config.el to do that. I’ll probably
emacs-wiki sites (January 2, 2004, 0) - In fit of insanity, searched for sites that used emacs-wiki. Quite a list.
- http://larve.net/people/hugo/2003/scratchpad/EmacsWiki.html (has RSS)
- http://www.oranda.demon.co.uk/planner/EmacsWiki.html (uses planner)
- http://members.iinet.net.au/~mtriggs/emacs-wiki.html (has a gallery)
- http://gohome.org/teranisi/EmacsWiki.html (has recent changes)
- http://www.gohome.org/teranisi/news/ (hey, nice linking)
- http://www.naney.org/personal/diary/2002/04/c.html#200204224 (like planner, but several days on a page)
- http://senzai07.poly.kit.jp/~iwata/EmacsWiki.html (uses the emacs-wiki-rss module, I think)
- http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/7474/EmacsWiki.html (nice index)