Getting ready for my next experiment!

image

It’s been four years of awesomeness at IBM. I’ve:

• helped companies and communities collaborate
  • facilitated brainstorming workshops with executives from leading companies
  • built web apps in Drupal and Ruby on Rails
  • created popular tools for community newsletters and analyses
  • drawn comics that made people smile across IBM, and
  • learned from and shared with people around the world.

It totally rocked. Thank you!

Mid-February 2012, I’ll be on to my next experiment. I want to help people save time and make better decisions. Let’s see how we can make that a sustainable business!

I’m looking forward to learning more about business, and sharing the adventure with you. =)

Stay in touch!

Stay tuned!

10 responses to “Getting ready for my next experiment!”

1. Sameer Vasta says:

Excited to hear about your new adventure and all the fun stuff in your future!

2. Rick Innis says:

Wow. Big new adventures in awesomeness!

3. Brock Boland says:

Good luck! I’ll be interested to hear more about what you’re getting into.

4. Alexis Chan says:

This is great! Perhaps you would also share the lessons you learn in starting your own business?

5. Sacha Chua says:

Alexis: Absolutely. I figured that even if I manage to make it through the next five years of experimenting without earning a single dollar’s worth of value from someone else (and I suspect it takes a certain talent to do that!), the blog posts will probably be entertaining. =)

I’ve found it tremendously useful to think through writing, and I’m certainly looking forward to sharing what I’m learning (and in the process, learning from you and other people as well!).

6. Amit says:

Pretty interesting blog….love the style of putting weekly/periodic sketches. Makes wanna blog once again :).

7. Lynne Greber says:

Simultaneously happy for you, wishing you all success in your next experiment, and a bit sad that you’ll no longer be at IBM. I take heart that you are here, and we’ll be seeing where your wonderful optimism and terrific talent take you! Thank you for all you’ve done at IBM. All the best, Sacha!

8. Paula Patinella says:

Life is an experiment….you just figured it out earlier than most.

9. Jack Mason says:

You AND Andy Piper…..such sweet sorrow! But I also believe that the ways in which IBM is evolving, and ways in which you have contributed to that transformation, mean that our paths won’t just cross again, they will remain connected and collaborative wherever the next experiment leads.

10. Sacha Chua says:

Jack: I have full confidence that there will be even awesomer stories after me. =) It’s been a delight becoming part of IBM’s story and seeing how even a newcomer can move the needle. Can’t wait to see what people do next!