It’s been four years of awesomeness at IBM. I’ve:
- helped companies and communities collaborate
- facilitated brainstorming workshops with executives from leading companies
- built web apps in Drupal and Ruby on Rails
- created popular tools for community newsletters and analyses
- drawn comics that made people smile across IBM, and
- learned from and shared with people around the world.
It totally rocked. Thank you!
Mid-February 2012, I’ll be on to my next experiment. I want to help people save time and make better decisions. Let’s see how we can make that a sustainable business!
I’m looking forward to learning more about business, and sharing the adventure with you. =)
Stay in touch!
Stay tuned!Short URL: sach.ac/p/23130