- Research groups are good. The lively exchange of ideas will inspire
and support me, and besides, group meetings often have food. It’s
worth postponing my individual interest in personal information
management if I can’t find other people who are working on the same
- I’m good at networking and relating to people quickly. I’m still a
little shy, but I’m starting to be good at remembering names and
faces, and people here don’t mind helping someone get settled in.
- A personal organizer makes me feel more on top of things. If I can
find a ring-bound paper organizer with the same structure as my
current planner, I’ll switch to it. I really appreciate having
weekly and daily goals, and might prepare my own templates if I
can’t find an organizer that normally does that.
- I can write 800 words easily once I get going. I prefer writing in
one go instead of filling out an outline because the former feels
more like writing e-mail to someone, and I can get pretty
long-winded in e-mail.
- My writing style seems to be matter-of-fact and conversational.
Dominique thinks I’ve found my voice.
ÃƒÂ¨Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â‘ÃƒÂ¥Ã‚Â¹Ã‚Â´ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â§ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â€Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ©Ã‚Â›Ã‚Â»ÃƒÂ¥Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â‚Ã‚Â³ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â³ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â”ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â¼ÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â‚Ã‚Â¿ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂŒÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â™ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â™ÃƒÂ©Ã‚Â‡Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ¨Ã‚Â¦Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â«ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â£ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂŸÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â‚ In recent years electronic computers have become increasingly important.http://sachachua.com/blog/p/2846