More posts about: emacs, organizer, research, writing // Add Comment »
- Research groups are good. The lively exchange of ideas will inspire and support me, and besides, group meetings often have food. It's worth postponing my individual interest in personal information management if I can't find other people who are working on the same area.
- I'm good at networking and relating to people quickly. I'm still a little shy, but I'm starting to be good at remembering names and faces, and people here don't mind helping someone get settled in.
- A personal organizer makes me feel more on top of things. If I can find a ring-bound paper organizer with the same structure as my current planner, I'll switch to it. I really appreciate having weekly and daily goals, and might prepare my own templates if I can't find an organizer that normally does that.
- I can write 800 words easily once I get going. I prefer writing in one go instead of filling out an outline because the former feels more like writing e-mail to someone, and I can get pretty long-winded in e-mail.
- My writing style seems to be matter-of-fact and conversational. Dominique thinks I've found my voice.
ÃƒÂ¨Ã‚Â¿Ã‚Â‘ÃƒÂ¥Ã‚Â¹Ã‚Â´ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â§ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â€Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ©Ã‚Â›Ã‚Â»ÃƒÂ¥Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â‚Ã‚Â³ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â³ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â”ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂƒÃ‚Â¼ÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â‚Ã‚Â¿ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂŒÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â™ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â™ÃƒÂ©Ã‚Â‡Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ¨Ã‚Â¦Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â«ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â£ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ£Ã‚ÂÃ‚ÂŸÃƒÂ£Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â‚ In recent years electronic computers have become increasingly important.