- IBM’s Innovation Jam was a lot of fun. I focused on it because it was a great opportunity to connect cross IBM and share ideas. I posted more than 200 messages!
- I still got real work done. Our site users will be able to save searches.
- Worked on some scenarios for Gen Y banking. Looking forward to Boston workshop.
- Started on red wool jacket. Outer layer is done.
- Bought gadgets – Logitech Pro 9000 webcam, Logitech Nano mouse. Both work with Linux.
- Found a Filipino costume for an upcoming Virtual Cultural Festival in SecondLife.
- One of my role models left the company. Felt frustrated. Wondering how to make things better. Someday…
Priorities for next week:
- Mentoring session on Tuesday: ask good questions, learn lots
- Demo of intranet tools to client VP
- Flight to Boston for workshop. Whee!