Posted on November 29th, 2008 by Sacha Chua
- Spam haiku – Jeff has the book
- Richard Florida – I hadn’t recognized the name, but I remember reading The Rise of the Creative Class.
- Jeff – Story about Bell landline problems, difficulty with system, running outside and talking to a Bell technician who helped fix it
- Gregory told us about this London restaurant that projects dishes and uses a touchscreen table.
- Writing and reflection
- Diffusion of innovations as applied to career resources
- Brand and clarity
Short URL: sach.ac/p/5365