From last week:
Move Transition2 to the latest version of Drupal 5 and make sure all the test cases still runYup. Until something broke again. Still have to figure out what’s going on with our tests Start doing more integration testing, now that others have made progress on their partsWorking on other features while waiting Interview more candidates for sysad and virtual assistant positionsHired a bunch of people, yay! See my VA-related blog posts. Sew myself a circle skirtDone. Totally channeling the 1950s! Experiment with a magazine-style WordPress themeTweaked my theme.
- Send books to my mom Not done yet.
In addition, I
- Had great one-on-one sessions with my manager and with my manager’s manager
- Helped my team members do a lot with Drupal
- Learned a lot about delegation
- Picked up a lot of fabric! =) Started making slacks.
… but as is usually the case when I write late weekly reports, there’s a lot more that has slipped away because I hadn’t written it down somewhere. =|
Next week (or what’s left of this week, really):
- Clean up source code and get it ready for a week’s absence
- Get ready for DrupalCon trip
- Delegate some more tasks and figure out how to help people become better web researchers
Try capoeira Delegate calendar management