Dean Michael C. Berris commented on my blog:
Great online PIM links! I've fallen in love with Ta-da and backpackit! :D
There's plenty more where that came from. Let me tell you how I get my productivity news so that you can catch the same wave.
- I learn about cool new sites through
del.icio.us, a social bookmarking service. Check out my inbox to see my subscriptions. I don't visit all the new sites every day. I usually page through a few screens, opening interesting or popular sites in background tabs until I feel I've caught up well enough. I don't worry about missing good stuff because I'll catch them when other people bookmark the sites again.
- I read many productivity blogs in my feed aggregator. I like
- I get comments on my blog. Thanks for all the tips!
If you're just starting out in personal productivity, particularly geek productivity, here's what you should read:
- Danny O'Brien. One of the guys who started the whole thing. Check
- http://www.lifehack.org/ , a linkblog fueled by an active community.
http://www.lifehack.org summarizes and links to good posts from many blogs, but you might also want to add some blogs to your aggregator to make them easier to visit. Here's what I'd recommend:
- http://www.43folders.com - Merlin Mann's posts ripple through the productivity blogosphere - http://www.to-done.com - Clear writing - http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog - Longer, more reflective articles
Have fun, and happy lifehacking!