Last month, I wrote:
April will be more about slowing down and following up, I think. But this is good.
It took me a while to sort out a good workflow for processing the videos from the Emacs Conference, but I was glad I did so, even though there were a few miscommunications along the way. I got back into the swing of consulting and sketchnoting too, so that was great. =)
It's almost a third of the way through May already! I'm looking forward to more consulting, sketchnoting, and illustrating. The weather's warmed up, so friends are starting to organize more get-togethers. Then there's planting the front and back garden, studying Japanese (my goal for May: 500 lines in my spaced-repetition deck), and drawing some more… May's shaping up to be terrific.
- Analyzing my London trip decisions: What worked well? What can I improve?
- Understanding my procrastination
- Things I’m learning about sharing other people’s knowledge, or why you should show me what you’ve been meaning to teach others
- Things I learned from sketchnoting the FITC design conference
- Practice Perfect: Calling your shots
- Quantified Self